The decision to buy or sell a home is a big one; there is so much to think about and do! A home is likely the largest investment you will ever, or have ever, made in your life and it’s important to have someone you can trust to make the process as smooth as possible and offer expert advice. A Royal LePage Team Realty Realtor® offers full service support which ensures that you will have experience, knowledge, and expertise in your court every step of the way as you navigate your next move. Most importantly, a full service Realtor® will be there to guide you when things get tricky and ensure that your assets are protected.
Full Service for Buyers
You want to find the right home, in the right location, at the right price and a Royal LePage Team Realty Realtor® can help ensure all these things while making sure there is minimal hassle. Your Realtor® will work with you to determine your wants and needs, time frames, and financial boundaries in order to find you the perfect home. Once you have found that perfect home, they will guide you through the offer process, expertly negotiate on your part, and help prepare you for closing day. Start to finish, a full service Realtor® will be your advocate and has the sole responsibility of looking out for your best interests. Here are just a few things that a Buyer’s Agent can do:
- Guide you in your search and set up automatic notifications so you can see new listings as they come on the market.
- Identify potential problem areas in a home and guide you away from “lemons”.
- Set up appointments to take you for private showings of homes of interest.
- Research property values to ensure that you are making the right offer.
- Negotiate on your behalf with your best interests in mind.
- Assist you in securing financing and advise you of legal options.
- Recommend home appraisal, home inspection and contracting services, as appropriate.
Full Service for Sellers
There are many factors that go into getting “top dollar” for a home and a Royal LePage Team Realty Realtor® has training and experience that will help ensure this. Using relevant market statistics, your Realtor® will help you determine the right price to list your home through a comparative market analysis. They will also ensure that your home is marketed effectively and they will anticipate and resolve any problems that may come up during the selling process. A Royal LePage Team Realty Realtor® offers a premier level of service, recognizing that for most people, our homes are our greatest assets. Here are just a few of the things that a full service realtor can do for you:
- Provide a comparative market analysis to help sellers determine the listing price and what to expect.
- Provide detailed action plans through every step of the process.
- Create a customized marketing plan which leverages their own experience along with their association with Royal LePage Team Realty.
- Expert negotiation services to ensure that the sellers’ interests are protected.
- Guidance to the sellers through every step of the transaction.
Help When You Need It Most
A real estate transaction may seem like a simple process, and in theory it is, but there are lots of factors that can make things much more complicated. These things happen every day and you want to make sure that you have an experienced professional on your team to help guide and protect you through these challenges. A Royal LePage Team Realty Realtor® is trained to deal with these situations and are supported by a team of non-competing managers who can provide support and guidance should they need it. Don’t take a chance and make sure that your assets are protected. Here are just a few examples of some tricky situations:
- Multiple Offers – Multiple offers are becoming more and more common in Ottawa and they can certainly bring some challenges. As a seller, there are legal implications if the process is not handled perfectly and as a buyer, there are strategies to consider in order to be successful in your bid. A full service Realtor® will guide you through all of this.
- Tricky Negotiations – There is an art to negotiating and Royal LePage Team Realty Realtors® are experts in their field.
- Bad Home Inspections – A bad home inspection can be a major blow to both buyers and sellers. As a buyer, your Realtor® can guide you on the next steps of either negotiating a new deal or walking away. As a seller, your Realtor® will help negotiate a fair deal for you and discuss your options.